• Spell-like Abilities (Sp): Constant – mind blank, negative energy protection, and sanctuary. At will – charm person, command, enthrall, hypnotism. 5/day – charm monster, hold person, and suggestion. 3/day – confusion, emotion, and dominate person. 1/day – dominate monster, demand, and insanity.
• Damage Reduction (Ex): 10/+1.
• Immunities: A Chosen of Sune is immune to enchantment spells and effects. She is also immune to aging effects and does not age. She does not need to sleep, however she must still pray and prepare spells as normal.
• Summon Ghaele Eladrin (Sp): A Chosen of Sune can magically summon a ghaele eladrin as a full-round action as if using summon monster IX. She may use this ability a number of times per day equal to her Charisma modifier.
• Tears of Evergold (Su): A Chosen of Sune can, as a full round action, cry tears of the Evergold, Sune’s fountain, that, when collected, can duplicate the effects a certain potions. While this ability costs no gold to use, it still requires the character to expend XP normally as if she had created the potion using the Brew Potion feat. The following potions can be created in this manner – love (6 XP), charisma (36 XP), glibness (60 XP), cure serious wounds (90 XP), or protection from elements (any) (90 XP). The Chosen can use this ability a number of times per day equal to her Constitution bonus.
Abilities: Increase charisma by +10.
Skills: +4 bonus on all charisma-based skill checks.
Character: As character +4.